The KidsPointe Vision is to create a kid-friendly environment that empowers kids to learn truth from God’s Word to prepare them ---
· To be obedient kids at home,
· To be superior students at school,
· To be excellent servants at church, and
· To be positive influences in their community.
One of the most vital commitments we have at Eastpointe is our KidsPointe ministry. God’s Word speaks very specifically to us about the spiritual growth of our children. As parents, it is our primary responsibility to teach and train our children in the ways of God. At Eastpointe, the kid’s ministry has a desire to accomplish this with one very important value --- Funergy!!!
We want our kids from our Studio 45 (4-5 yr)…to KidsPointe (1-5 grade) to learn about God in a fun, energetic, and interactive environment!!
Studio 45 (4 & 5 yr)
Our 4 & 5 year old kids have their very own environment to learn and interact in Biblical truth. The Studio 45 experience for these kids have music time and a Biblical teaching with video aspects that reinforce the truths of the series. There are always fun, inter-personal activities for these kids to drive the main teaching point deep into their heart.
Parent Involvement & Investing
Our KIDS need our Parental Involvement. A
s parents, ALL of us are taking our kids to baseball games, piano lessons, gymnastics, the dance studio...and the list goes on! Parents will do amazing things and will often feel the urgency to enroll their kids in extra-curricular activities; YET, oftentimes, parents miss their investment and involvement in their church environment. We believe parents should not guarantee their kids involvement in a bunch of activities and then MISS the most important one --- their spiritual growth!
We are NOT asking you to teach a lesson or prepare a Bible study unless you feel God calling you. But we are asking parents to teach the BIGGEST lesson our kids can learn --- GOD IS VALUABLE and they are too. At Eastpointe, we truly see your kids as our kids. We are asking you to partner with us as a church. We need the involvement of the parents to see our vision realized. Here’s how you can invest in your KidsPointe ---
KidsPointe (Studio 45 & 1st-5th grade)
- The Check-In Station (9:15 – 10:00) --- if you can smile, be friendly, help people, find names, and very light keyboard entry, then you can help us here.
- The Pre-Service Activity (9:15 – 10:00) --- if you can interact, play games, have fun, oversee kids security, and maintain a sharing rotation, you would be a huge help here.
- KidsPointe Service --- if you can dedicate 1-2 times a month to attend the Kidspointe Service and help in any way possible with your adult presence and join into their service, you can help us here.